الاثنين، 18 أبريل 2011

S0CIETY SM Mar 02, 2011 - Cherry Torn (PICS, HD) free bdsm anime

free bdsm ecard
I've rambled without interrupti~ before about the wonders of Cherry Torn, so I'll guard it short...she's super beautiful, ultra tough and sticky fresh...She throws on a leopard print outfit and the entire crew is drooling...including me...especially me...I wanted to in truth for a moment and just look at her...we have her make submissive over and finger her own ass hole, then I blindfold her and turn her to strip...slowly...She seems a bit humiliated and giggly, nevertheless she locks herself into submission and focuses on the task...and gives a celebrated show...then, I'm fully ready to move on...the roping and stretching exteme bdsm in show one culminates in a full body zipper....I keep her bdsm pussy torture blindfolded from top to toe the entire scene, doing my best to stay one step in front of anticipation...Then I hang her, belly down, in a four point suspension...heavy clamps and tit caning keep her attention well...I rope her into a ball tie and take great pleasure in emptying a four quarts of cold milk into her anal cavity...she does a upright job of holding it through bastinado....then a good ole fashioned leg stretching pageant...complete with TENS pads along her inner thigh...stretched, then cramped is a impressive combo...caning up and down each leg and pulling bands in a circle each foot...Cherry takes it all like the champ that she is...I reasonable love the bitch...days like this are golden, my femdom bdsm friends...

File Size: 1.0 GB
Resolution: 960 x 720
Length: 00:59:00
Format: m4v
File weak glue: 1.0 GB

free bdsm ecard