الأربعاء، 11 مايو 2011

[FunnyBDSM] Diary of a bondage slave girl bdsm dutch

silent scream bdsm
Production year: 2009
Country: Holland
Genre: BDSM, Rimming, Piss
Duration: 00:27:43

silent scream bdsm

Description:You remember the taking baby Tina bdsm resources? It is to this day very happy to be continuously bdsm mpgs in slavery. The film shows the day of her life, start drinking urine and rimmingom before the morning I took a shower. After that, she eats like a dog, and aggregate day long paid attention to my dick, getting hefty slaps and slaps. I was visited ~ the agency of my business partner with his slave, and while we work these sex toys lap, suck and swallow sperm. I fucking slave friend, and Tina, about licking cock and licking her pussy. Then I go bdsm spankings into the garden, and Tina is tied to a lawn mower, and her hide is covered with severe scratches. So I laid her body the high~ with gravel, and the sun beats down with her. Painting is not according to the faint of heart ...

Video Quality: SiteRip
Video Format hot wax bdsm: WMV
Video codec: Windows bdsm play pen Media eros bdsm
Audio Codec: WMA
Video: Windows Media Video 9 720x404 25.00fps 1900Kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 96Kbps [Raw Audio 0]


silent scream bdsm

File sizing: 405.9 MB

silent scream bdsm