الأربعاء، 7 سبتمبر 2011

Breast Torture - Purple Tits of Pain DVD bdsm free video clips

asphyxiation bdsm
Watching a slaves tits come about a dark shade of purple really puts a bdsm pussy torture smile on my visage. I greatly enjoy tying my naughty slave up before giving her a welfare whipping. Giving my slave a good electric stimulation tit torment sitting also makes me happy. I love to put electrodes on her nipples and launch the juice female bdsm stories flowing. I know that is hurting her, and construction her squirm, and that brings a smile to my face. Electrified purple tits... in addition cool for words! I also like to whip them while they possess their tits tied up and the blood femdom bdsm bdsm arizona flow stopped. It makes the distress that much more intense.


asphyxiation bdsm

File size: 791.3 MB

asphyxiation bdsm